The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation is the state agency responsible for managing fish and wildlife. The Wildlife Department receives no general state tax appropriations and is supported by hunting and fishing license fees and special taxes through the Wildlife & Sport Fish Restoration Program on sporting equipment and motorboat fuels paid by anglers, boaters hunters and recreational shooters.
- Youth Bonus Antlerless Deer Hunt Application - Deadline August 15 - Apply - Learn More...
- Your Side of the Fence - Summer Edition 2014
- State Waterfowl Stamp Design Contest Seeks Entries
- "Outdoor Oklahoma" Big Game Report Details Lower Deer Harvest From 2013-14 Seasons
- Quail Symposium, Fundraising Banquet Set for Aug. 23