**As of May 15, 2015, the Department of Wildlife no longer requires the Standardized Employment Exam for qualification to apply to any of our positions. Please note, if you have taken the Standardized Exam and completed an application, your application will be considered for six months from the date of application for the position you applied for. Although we will consider these prior applications, you are encouraged to complete an online application as well.
How To Apply
- Vacancies will be announced on the Department of Wildlife Employment Opportunities page.
- Follow the link to apply.
- Complete the electronic application and attach requested documents.
- Applicants will receive an email confirming their application was submitted.
- Applications will only be accepted for announced positions.
Once the job announcement closes, applications will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be selected for an interview. The interview process will include a panel interview, post interview department specific exam, and if required a position specific exam.
Selection for employment will be made on the basis of the combined results of exams, interview, references, background investigation, and drug screen.
If you have any questions regarding how to apply for ODWC positions, please contact Human Resources at 405-521-4640 weekdays from 8:00 to 4:30.
Notification of Job Announcements - If you would like to be notified when a position is announced, follow the directions below to setup an account, and email notification.
- Follow this link to Register as a new user:
- Follow this link to setup notification of new jobs: