Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
If you are using a mobile device, write your confirmation number on your field tag. Your mobile web browser must be an Internet compliant browser. Some mobile devices like the Blackberry may come with a proprietary non-standard Internet browser, and not function correctly.
The E-check Web Portal allows sportsmen to check in their deer, turkey, paddlefish,
or elk carcass online.
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Drivers License or Social Security Number.
- Select your Birth Date with the drop down menus.
- Select your Animal Type: Deer, Turkey, Paddlefish, or Elk. Deer is the default.
- Mandatory field or information (required).
- Select your Hunt Locations or Regions from the drop down list.
- Click Next for the next screen.
- Antlered Deer Definition: Any deer, regardless of sex, with at least three (3) inches of antler length above the natural hairline on either side.
- Warning: The information you put on this form will be used to record your game harvest. Failure to provide accurate information could result in false information on your carcass tag which is a criminal offense and is subject to prosecution.
- Use the “REPRINT CARCASS TAG” button, if you need to reprint your carcass tag or if you need to confirm you checked your animal.
Information About Turkey Check In
- Currently, all turkeys taken east of I-35 must be checked!
- Currently, all turkeys taken west of I-35 will not be checked!
- Beginning in the fall of 2014, all 77 counties will require check-in for turkey.
- Deer regions consist of all four regions: NE, SE, SW, NW.
- Turkey regions consist of two of the four regions: NE, SE.
- Elk regions consist of two of the four regions: SW, NE.