The world is not a perfect place, and the World Wide Web—even less so. With all the different browsers, operating systems, and service providers, it is a challenge to prepare for every single possibility.
- Website is best viewed in Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation hasn’t tested any of the other browsers at this time.
- If you're having problems, please check your security settings.
- Check your security settings to ensure that your browser accepts cookies.
- Check your security settings to ensure that your browser accepts "Per-session" cookies.
- Check your security settings to ensure that Active Scripting is allowed.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- If you have an unexpected error, please send an email using the links to the right.
|Questions or Comments:||Email: Check Station
When using the email link above to contact us, please include the sportsman’s name, date of birth, and licenses number used to check in the game with a phone number so we may contact the sportsman or their representative.
If you are using a mobile device, write your confirmation number on your field tag.