Do you need help:
The following Department phone numbers are
staffed M-F from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• If you are experiencing difficulty using this application and need assistance,
email us email@example.com or contact the
Department’s Information Technology Section at (405) 522-6829.
• If you need information regarding specific controlled hunts, please
call the Department’s Wildlife Division at (405) 521-2739.
• For information regarding licenses and permits, or to make corrections to
online applications, please call the Department’s License Section at (405) 521-3852.
• For information regarding the controlled hunt application process or to report an
address change for successfully drawn hunters, phone (405) 521-3852 or write
the Wildlife Department License Section at P.O. Box 53465, Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3465.
• For general information about the Wildlife Department contact us by email