Tag along with Paul and Debbie as they you how to catch sandbass with live shad and then snag a paddlefish all in one day.
Ryan and Todd Fishing
Our host, Todd Craighead, shares a special day fishing with a little girl who has the same rare birth defect as him.
How to Hunt Morel Mushrooms
Spring time is a perfect opportunity to hunt not only turkeys, but a rare delicacy of the woods, morel mushrooms.
Bassmaster Classic 2016
The 2016 Bassmaster Classic was held in Oklahoma at Grand Lake in NE Oklahoma and the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa. We show you highlights from this event as well as take you behind the scenes and show you what happens to the fish once they are weighted in on the arena stage. We also give you a look at what its like to be a fishing industry insider. Additional footage courtesy of B.A.S.S.
Wintertime Striped Bass
In this episode we travel to Lake Texoma as we go after some big, wintertime striped bass. Our anglers show us their preferred wintertime technique, dead sticking. Watch and see why Lake Texoma is considered one of the best striped bass fisheries in the country!
FEATURED IN THE JULY/AUGUST 2018 ISSUE:
- Our magazine readers came through again this year with some stunning views they captured for the annual Readers' Photography Showcase. Check out the 88 images that made the cut out of more than 1,400 submissions.
- What are the guiding principles behind the Wildlife Department's mission to manage Oklahoma's wildlife resources and habitat? Assistant Director Wade Free outlines the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation in the regular "Panoramas" column.
- Our yearlong "Focus on Hunter Education" continues with information about wildlife conservation and management, focusing on black bears, bobwhites and feral swine.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Laura Eckart profiles the golden eagle, a majestic raptor that can be seen year-round in Oklahoma's Panhandle.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.