Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Take me Fishing Day
FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER 2017 ISSUE:
- Centerpiece of this issue is the 2016-17 Big Game Report. See the statistics from last year's big game hunting seasons, which includes a record archery harvest for deer.
- Did you hear that? This is the time when visitors to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge can marvel at the haunting sounds of bull elk bugling. Information Specialist Kelly Adams describes the experience in "Wail of the Wapiti."
- Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell gives us a look at a remarkable program to restock Alligator Snapping Turtles at the Tishomingo National Fish Hatchery.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Jacob Harriet writes about one of the best sport fish in Oklahoma's waters, the saugeye.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.