Striped bass on Keystone Lake
Learn how to use live bait and target striped bass on Keystone Lake, just outside of Tulsa, Ok.
Trophy Bluegill fishing on Doc Hollis Lake in SW Oklahoma (Sandy Sanders WMA)
Published on Apr 12, 2016 Go fishing at a new ODWC owned lake in SW Oklahoma located on Sandy Sanders WMA. See why fish biologist consider this to be a trophy sunfish fishery and what they are doing to improve its conditions.
Take me Fishing Day
Published on Jun 29, 2016 NewsOn6 Meteorologist Dick Faurot teams up with Zebco each year to host the Take Me Fishing Day event in Tulsa.
FEATURED IN THE MARCH/APRIL 2018 ISSUE:
- It's springtime, when a young man's (or woman's) fancy turns to ... fishing! Information & Education Specialist Skyler St. Yves describes some awesome angling using artificial lures, the focus of this issue's 2018 Anglers' Guide.
- We are talking turkey with Information & Education Specialist Kelly Adams, who tells us about one of Oklahoma's greatest conservation success stories.
- There's still plenty of time this year to enjoy some remarkable bird watching during this Year of the Bird, writes Information & Education Specialist Jena Donnell.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Micah Stevens takes a peek at a peeper -- a spring peeper to be exact. These tiny frogs can produce a large chorus as they herald the arrival of spring.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
- View Past Issues Online
- Magazine Article Index
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription, please call (800) 777-0019.