Operator: Grand River Dam Authority
Location: Grand Lake (Google Map) is located 15 miles east of I-44 in between US 60, SH 82, SH 28, SH 10 and US 59.
Recreational Facilities: Grand River Dam Authority and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps, fishing docks and designated swimming areas.
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Blue Water Bait & Tackle (235 W MAIN ST DISNEY 528, Disney, OK 74340)
- Benge Creek Outfitters (291 West W Broadway Ave, Langley, OK 74350)
- Blue Moon Bait & Tackle (448820 East, OK-85, Ketchum, OK 74349)
- Ketch-um Bait Shop (32374 OK-82, Vinita, OK 74301)
- Honey Creek Outdoors (4600 US-59, Grove, OK 74344)
- Grand Lake Sports Center (301 S Main St, Grove, OK 74344)
- Walmart Supercenter (2115 S Main St, Grove, OK 74344)
- Littlefield's Sporting Goods (55901 OK-85A, Afton, OK 74331)
- Fairland Bait & Tackle (312 E Conner Ave, Fairland, OK 74343)
- Shawnee Grocery (60999 E 100 Rd, Miami, OK 74354)
- Walmart Supercenter (2415 N Main St, Miami, OK 74354)
- Surface area - 41,749
- Shoreline length - 460 mi.
- Volume - 1,515,414 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 133 ft.
Management Practices: Hybrid Striped Bass are regularly stocked.