Operator: U.S. Corp of Engineers
Location: Kaw Lake (Google Map) is located 11 miles east of Ponca City on SH 11.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds and boat ramps.
Find a Fishing Campground: Kaw
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Lakeview Campground, Boat Storage, Bait Shop & Store (8865 Lake Rd, Ponca City, OK 74604)
- Grit & Grace Outdoors (712 E 7th St, Newkirk, OK 74647)
- Bubba's Outdoor Sports (515 W Doolin Ave, Blackwell, OK 74631)
- Walmart Supercenter (1101 E Prospect Ave, Ponca City, OK 74601)
- Surface area - 23,610 ac.
- Shoreline length - 149 mi.
- Volume - 428,600 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 74.5 ft.
Management Practices: Walleye are stocked stocked and brush piles are put into the lake for fish habitat.