Operator: Bureau of Reclamation
Location: Tom Steed Lake (Google Map) is located 5 miles north of Snyder on State Hwy 18.
Recreational Facilities: Great Plains State Park manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, a boat ramp and swimming beach.
Find a Fishing Campground: Great Plains State Park
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Tom Steed Bait Shop (1609 US-183, Mountain Park, OK 73559)
- Castaway Bait Shop (619 E 1st St, Granite, OK 73547)
- Brian's Bait Shop (200 Zinn Ave, Blair, OK 73526)
- Roger's Tackle (1224 W Broadway St, Altus, OK 73521)
- Walmart Supercenter (2500 N Main St, Altus, OK 73521)
- Surface area - 6,400 ac.
- Shoreline length - 30 mi.
- Average depth - 15 ft.
- Maximum depth - 24 ft.
Management Practices: Lake is stocked with hybrid striped bass and saugeye