Outdoor Oklahoma Magazine
Reader's Photography Showcase Guidelines
Each year Outdoor Oklahoma magazine features a unique issue showcasing the digital photography of outdoor enthusiasts from all over Oklahoma. Both amateur and professional work is accepted.
• The annual “Readers’ Photography Showcase” issue is featured in the July/Aug issue, and submissions are being accepted from Jan. 1 through March 31.
• Each participant may submit up to five digital images. They must be original.
• Each submission must include a description of the photo, including the location taken, name and hometown of photographer, names and hometowns of subjects and what it took to get just the right shot.
• Photos should be in sharp focus, and images should be at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). The canvas size should be about 8 inches by 11 inches.
• All submissions must be digital. Slides and print images will not be accepted.
• Though images will remain the property of the photographer, actual submissions that are e-mailed or mailed on CD or other storage device will not be returned.
• Hopeful photographers can e-mail their entries to email@example.com
or mail a disk to: Outdoor Oklahoma magazine, Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife Conservation, P.O. Box 53465, Oklahoma City, OK 73152.