Outdoor Oklahoma Magazine
Each year Outdoor Oklahoma magazine features a unique issue showcasing the digital photography of outdoor enthusiasts from all over Oklahoma.
All entries to the “Readers’ Photography Showcase” contest must be submitted online.
Reader's Photography Showcase Guidelines
- Submissions must be made digitally using the form below.
- Submissions are being accepted through April 15, 2015.
- Each participant may submit up to five digital images. They must be original.
- Photos should be in sharp focus, and images should be at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). Though it’s not required, the suggested canvas size should be about 8 inches by 11 inches. For large files, multiple submissions of this form may be necessary.
- Both amateur and professional work is accepted, and selected photos will be printed with the name and hometown of the photographer in the July/August 2015 issue.
The 2015 Reader's Photo Showcase entry period has expired.
Good luck to all who have entered!