Outdoor Oklahoma Magazine
Each year Outdoor Oklahoma magazine features a unique issue showcasing the digital photography of outdoor enthusiasts from all over Oklahoma.
New this year, all entries to the “Readers’ Photography Showcase” contest will be submitted online through wildlifedepartment.com.
Below the guidelines you can submit your photo(s) for the contest!
Reader's Photography Showcase Guidelines
- Submissions must be on this page using the form below.
- Submissions are being accepted through April 15, 2014.
- Each participant may submit up to five digital images. They must be original.
- Photos should be in sharp focus, and images should be at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). Though it’s not required, the suggested canvas size should be about 8 inches by 11 inches. Files larger than 10 MB will not be accepted.
- Both amateur and professional work is accepted, and selected photos will be printed with the name and hometown of the photographer in the July/August 2014 issue.