Operator: Bureau of Reclamation
Location: Fort Cobb Lake (Google Map) is located 5 miles north of Ft. Cobb on State Hwy 9.
Recreational Facilities: Fort Cobb State Park manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, fishing jetties and boat ramps.
Find a Fishing Campground: Fort Cobb State Park
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Lead Babies Slabs (215 E Main St, New Cordell, OK 73632)
- Walmart Supercenter (2001 S 1st St, Chickasha, OK 73018)
- Dj's Bait Shop (104 Brookdale Rd, Apache, OK 73006)
- Ralph's Resort (263 East NE Resort Rd, Elgin, OK 73538)
- Porter Hill Bait Shop (12027 US-62, Elgin, OK 73538)
- Surface Area - 4,100 ac.
- Shoreline Length - 36 mi.
- Average depth - 19 ft.
- Maximum depth - 50 ft.
Management Practices: Lake is stocked with hybrid striped bass and saugeye.