You are here

Controlled Hunts

Apply now for Controlled Hunts (Applications Open April 1, 2021)

Controlled hunts are awarded to applicants selected in a random drawing, controlled hunts are held in situations where unrestricted hunting would pose safety concerns or where overharvest might occur.

2019 Controlled Hunt Results (PDF)

Learn More About Controlled Hunts

Step by step guide to learn everything for the Controlled Hunts application process

Controlled Hunt Application

Controlled Hunt Application Period Closes 5/20/2020


Check on my Controlled Hunt Application

Successful applicants will receive notification by e-mail.  Here you can pay for your hunt and print the specific hunt instructions and maps (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)