Skip to main content

For Assistance & Other Information

The following Wildlife Department phone numbers are staffed from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Or you may use the online contact form.

For general information regarding the controlled hunt application process or to report an address change for successfully drawn hunters, call (405) 521-3852 or write to Wildlife Department License Section, P.O. Box 53465, Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3465.

For information about required licenses and permits, or to make corrections to online applications, please call the License Section at (405) 521-3852.

For problems with the online application and for technical assistance, call the GoOutdoorsOklahoma Help Desk at (833) 457-7285.

For information about specific areas and specific controlled hunts, call the Wildlife Division at (405) 521-2739.



Other Information

  • Customer Accounts —  Go Outdoors account holders already have their information, including licenses they hold, on file and will not have to fill in that part of the controlled hunts application. The controlled hunts link is found at the top-right side of the homepage. Once clicked, you can check your preference points and apply as an individual, create a party, or join a party.
  • Party  Hunts  —  Creating or joining a party for controlled hunts is easier via the use of party numbers. When applying, you are provided with a party number that serves as a code for others to use when joining your group. If you know the people you want to add at the time you apply, you can add them. But if you are not sure who’s in or out, you can always provide the party number to anyone who wants to join before the application deadline. In addition, anyone can manage their controlled hunts application to update hunt choices or order at any time before the application deadline.
  • Electronic Notifications — Applicants may log in to their Go Outdoors Oklahoma account at any time to view or print their application confirmation. An email will be sent to applicants when they apply to a category as proof of application. In addition, party leaders (the person who creates the party application) will be notified anytime someone joins the group. 
  • Drawing Notifications — Applicants who are selected for a controlled hunt will be notified ONLY BY EMAIL and will be required to log back in to claim their hunt. (The Wildlife Department will no longer mail paper forms prior to controlled hunts).