Outdoor Oklahoma has aired on OETA for over 45 years and we are proud of our partnership with Oklahoma's premiere public broadcast station. We also air on various low power small municipal stations in Guthrie, Stillwater, and Enid.
But of course, you can always subscribe to our Youtube Channel:
Watch Outdoor Oklahoma on your television:
OETA Sundays at 8am http://www.oeta.tv/
2019 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2018 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2017 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2016 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
2015 Season of Outdoor Oklahoma
FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2019 ISSUE:
- For the fourth straight year, Oklahoma's total deer harvest increased during the 2018-19 seasons. See how the numbers break down in the annual Big Game Report.
- The sight of a whitetail deer 50 years ago was something to brag about. In our continuing series The More Things Change ..., longtime hunter Fred Manous recalls those earlier days in the deer woods.
- Get a first look at Three New Public Areas: San Bois, Bamberger and Neosho wildlife management areas.
- In the regular "Watchable Wildlife" feature, Education Intern Justin Veach profiles the copperhead.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR
To subscribe with a credit card, log into or create your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account at https://license.
Once logged in, select "License Catalog" then click on "ODWC Merchandise".
To subscribe with check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.