The pond features one fish feeder. There is walking access around most of the pond. The pond hosts a variety of species, (e.g. Largemouth Bass, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, and Black Bullheads). There are spider blocks (fish attractors) and jersey barriers through the pond.
1001 E Robinson St Norman, OK 73071
12th Ave. NE and Robinson St.
The pond is located near a dog park and disc golf course. There is a picnic shelter near the pond.
- Walmart Supercenter (Norman)(601 12th Ave NE, Norman, OK 73071)- (405) 579-5203
- Alameda Market(7500 Alameda Dr, Norman, OK 73026)- (405) 366-7990
- Calypso Cove Marina(100 Calypso Cove Ave, Norman, OK 73026)- (405) 360-9846
- Little River Marina(13801 Marina Rd, Norman, OK 73026)- (405) 364-8335
- Walmart Supercenter (Del City)(5401 Tinker Diagonal St, Del City, OK 73115)- (405) 670-1007
- Bass Pro Shops(200 Bass Pro Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73104)- (405) 218-5200
- Walmart Supercenter (Purcell)(2015 S Green Ave, Purcell, OK 73080)- (405) 527-5621
- Walmart Supercenter (Mustang)(951 E State Hwy 152, Mustang, OK 73064)- (405) 376-4549
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)(6100 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73127)- (405) 491-0320
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)(1801 Belle Isle Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73118)- (405) 841-6502
Constructed in 2009.
The pond is treated as a bass, sunfish, catfish pond. It is stocked with Hybrid Sunfish and Channel Catfish.
List of Threatened and Endangered Species Scheduled for Updates in 2023
We discuss scheduled federal listings of threatened and endangered species with the Wildlife Department’s endangered species biologist.
Mar 23, 2023
Controlling Chinese Privet
We address the plant, the problem, and the solution for controlling Chinese privet.
Mar 16, 2023