The lake features a fish feeder, two bridges, and sidewalk around the entire pond. It has an average depth of 5.9ft.
New for 2021 - 2022 season. Rainbow trout fishing in Oklahoma City will take place at Route 66 Park pond (9901 NW 23rd) and Edwards Park pond (1515 N. Bryant Avenue).
- Fish are purchased with funds provided by Trout Unlimited-89er Chapter, Oklahoma City Parks & Recreation Department and the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation.
- This special, wintertime, trout season is headed into its 33rd season.
- The OKC trout season runs from December 1 through the last day of February.
- The trout are purchased from out-of-state vendors and stocked roughly every other week.
- Stockings are subject to change or cancellation due to bad weather/equipment failure.
Rules and regulations:
- Only one pole or rod and reel per person is allowed. The use of remote vehicles is prohibited.
- Only three trout per person per day may be kept.
- Culling is not allowed. Culling is replacing a previously caught fish with a larger or fresher one.
- Once a fish is placed on a stringer, in a fish basket, or in any other container, it's considered harvested.
- Anglers must label their stringer/container of kept fish with their name and state fishing number while fishing.
- Only fishing from the bank is allowed. This means no wading, no tubing, or use of actual boats.
- An Oklahoma fishing license is required of all anglers unless exempt.
- In addition, an Oklahoma City fishing permit is required for all anglers unless under 16 or over 62 years of age.
6625 SW 15th St Oklahoma City, OK 73128
The site has a playground. It is operated by the City of Oklahoma City.
- Academy (Yukon)- (405) 246-1429
- Walmart Supercenter (Yukon)- (405) 350-1900
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 491-0320
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 773-2625
- Walmart Supercenter (Mustang)- (405) 376-4549
- Lucky Lure Tackle- (405) 749-1808
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 841-6502
- Bass Pro Shops- (405) 218-5200
- Cabela's- (405) 546-3500
- Academy (Edmond)- (405) 715-4530
The lake gets stocked with hybrid Sunfish and Channel Catfish. Currently, it is also stocked with rainbow trout seasonly.