Lake Stanley Draper (Google Map) is located between SE 149th St. and I-240, and S Douglas Blvd and Westminster Rd.
City of Oklahoma City manages six fishing piers and four boat launching sites.
- Walmart Supercenter (Del City)- (405) 670-1007
- Walmart Supercenter (Norman)- (405) 579-5203
- Bass Pro Shops- (405) 218-5200
- Alameda Market- (405) 366-7990
- Little River Marina- (405) 364-8335
- Calypso Cove Marina- (405) 360-9846
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 841-6502
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 491-0320
- Lucky Lure Tackle- (405) 749-1808
- Walmart Supercenter (Mustang)- (405) 376-4549
Annually stocked with channel catfish and occasionally walleye.
The gentle, sloping terrain allows access at many locations. A number of fishing docks and park-like areas are other fishing spots.
For more information please contact Oklahoma City Lakes at (405) 755-4014.
Allowed methods: up to three rods and reels per person, with no more than three hooks per line (treble hooks are considered one hook). Bowfishing during daylight hours only.