- Woody's Bait & Tackle(20913 W 8th St, Sand Springs, OK 74063)- (918) 245-8491
- Walmart Supercenter (Sand Springs)(220 OK-97, Sand Springs, OK 74063)- (918) 245-0213
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store(998 W Oak Grove Rd, Cleveland, OK 74020)- (918) 899-2649
- Bait Shop(Mannford, OK 74044)- (918) 865-3335
- North Harvard Bait( 3326 N Harvard Ave, Tulsa, OK 74115)- (918) 313-3788
- Mister Bass Inc(4000 W Rogers Blvd, Skiatook, OK 74070)- (918) 396-3848
- Walmart Supercenter (Skiatook)(700 W Rogers Blvd, Skiatook, OK 74070)- (918) 396-1244
- Walmart Supercenter (Owasso)(12101 E 96th St N, Owasso, OK 74055)- (918) 272-6609
- Walmart Supercenter (Claremore)(1400 S Reavis Rd, Claremore, OK 74017)- (918) 341-2765
- JD Tackel Box(123 N Owalla Ave, Claremore, OK 74017)- (918) 923-4820
Walleye, sauger and saugeye: six combined per day/16-inch minimum, including all reservoirs and unimpounded tributaries from Keystone Dam downstream to the Oklahoma state line.
Prohibited methods: snagging between April 15-May 15 in the Arkansas River from Zink Dam for 800 feet downstream.
In the tailwaters area immediately below Webbers Falls Lock and Dam; bowfishing, gigs, spears, spearguns and snagging is prohibited in the first 1,000 feet. Trotlines, throwlines, limblines, juglines and yo-yos are prohibited below Webbers Falls Lock and Dam for a distance of one mile.
List of Threatened and Endangered Species Scheduled for Updates in 2023
We discuss scheduled federal listings of threatened and endangered species with the Wildlife Department’s endangered species biologist.
Mar 23, 2023
Controlling Chinese Privet
We address the plant, the problem, and the solution for controlling Chinese privet.
Mar 16, 2023