Operated by the City of Chandler. Bell Cow Lake has four recreation areas (Area A, B, C and D), two boat ramps, a covered fishing dock, picnic tables, pavilions, camping, hiking, restrooms and equestrian trails.
Bell Cow Lake (Google Map) is located 3.5 miles northwest of I-44 via SH 18 and E 890 Rd.
City of Chandler manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, two boat ramps and a covered fishing dock.
- Walmart Supercenter (Chandler)- (405) 258-0541
- R.C. Bait and Tackle- (405) 880-5522
- Walmart Supercenter (Shawnee)- (405) 275-1030
- Lakeview Grocery- (405) 877-3155
- Magic Bait Co- (405) 282-8040
- Walmart Supercenter (Stillwater)- (405) 707-0744
- Walmart Supercenter (Edmond)- (405) 348-8005
- Walmart Supercenter (Guthrie)- (405) 282-7900
- Academy (Stillwater)- (405) 742-6010
- Our Acres Bait Shop LLC- (405) 432-4212
Bell Cow Lake was constructed in 1990 by the City of Chandler and was opened to fishing in the fall of 1993. In the past, high turbidity and limited aquatic vegetation resulted in poor bass recruitment and low abundance. Introductions of aquatic vegetation were made in the late 90’s and early 2000’s. Florida Largemouth Bass were stocked periodically from 1991 to 2006 to introduce Florida Largemouth Bass genetics. Currently Bell Cow lake is being managed as a trophy bass fishery with only one Largemouth Bass over 22 inches per day may be kept.
Bell Cow Lake is being managed as a trophy bass fishery by means of a city-imposed 22” minimum length limit. Largemouth Bass are stocked periodically.
Boat docks are ADA compliant.
Jul 5. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 82°F and stained.
Bass, Largemouth Fair on buzz baits, plastic baits, spinnerbaits around brush structure, shorelines, standing timber.
Catfish, Channel Fair on worms around brush structure, shallows, standing timber.
Report submitted by Jacob Harriet (Game Warden Lincoln County)