Operated by the City of Chandler. Chandler Lake has one boat ramp and one boat dock.
Chandler Lake (Google Map) is located 3 miles northwest of I-44 via SH 18 and E 0880 Rd.
City of Chandler manages primitive campgrounds, fishing docks and a boat ramp.
- Walmart Supercenter (Chandler)- (405) 258-0541
- R.C. Bait and Tackle- (405) 880-5522
- Walmart Supercenter (Shawnee)- (405) 275-1030
- Walmart Supercenter (Stillwater)- (405) 707-0744
- Lakeview Grocery- (405) 877-3155
- Academy (Stillwater)- (405) 742-6010
- Magic Bait Co- (405) 282-8040
- Walmart Supercenter (Edmond)- (405) 348-8005
- Walmart Supercenter (Guthrie)- (405) 282-7900
- Our Acres Bait Shop LLC- (405) 432-4212
Chandler Lake was constructed in 1954 by the City of Chandler. Chandler lake has generally been a quality fishery for Largemouth Bass and Channel Catfish, however, declining aquatic vegetation and increased Channel Catfish numbers have created new challenges. Channel Catfish harvest is encouraged.
Fish attractors are maintained to help increase angler success.