Copan Lake (Google Map) is located 2 miles west of US 75 on SH 10.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
- Copan Bait & Tackle- (918) 331-6639
- Walmart Supercenter (Bartlesville)- (918) 335-6600
- Fischer Bait & Tackle- (918) 273-8602
- The Tackle Box- (918) 559-9505
- Walmart Supercenter (Skiatook)- (918) 396-1244
- Mister Bass Inc- (918) 396-3848
- Walmart Supercenter (Owasso)- (918) 272-6609
- Lazy J's Tackle- (918) 688-6000
- JD Tackel Box- (918) 923-4820
- Nabatak Outdoors- (918) 342-5000
Aug 13. Elevation is 1.5 ft. below normal (falling), water temperature 80°F and stained. (USACE Lake Level)
Catfish, Blue, Catfish, Channel, Catfish, Flathead Slow on cut bait, goldfish, live bait, live shad, shad, shrimp, stinkbait, sunfish, worms around below the dam, riprap, river channel, rocks, shorelines.
Report submitted by Lt. Joe Alexander (Game Warden Washington County)