Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Fort Gibson Lake (Google Map) is located 7 miles east of Wagoner on SH 51.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
Fish Species of Interest: Largemouth Bass, Black Crappie, White Crappie, White Bass, Paddlefish, Blue Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Channel Catfish, Hybrid Striped Bass, Bluegill Sunfish, Redear Sunfish, Green Sunfish
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Bait Masters (1516 OK-51, Wagoner, OK 74467)
- Mater's Bait & Tackle (7500 N York Rd, Okay, OK 74446)
- Pokey's Trading Post Bait & Tackle Shop (854 Spring Creek Ct, Locust Grove, OK 74352)
- Walmart Supercenter (410 S Dewey Ave, Wagoner, OK 74467)
- Big Daddys Lures (7339 S 437, Locust Grove, OK 74352)
- Gibson Bait & Tackle (305 N Wyandotte St, Locust Grove, OK 74352)
- Surface area - 19,896 ac.
- Shoreline length - 211 mi.
- Volume - 306,133 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 60.2 ft.
Management Practices: Crappie have a 10" minimum and daily limit of 15.