Operator: Oklahoma State Parks
Location: Greenleaf Lake (Google Map) is located 10 miles north of US 64 on SH 10.
Recreational Facilities: Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, marina, fishing docks and a boat ramp.
Find a Fishing Campground: Greenleaf State Park
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Dave's Bait & Tackle (304 S Main St, Gore, OK 74435)
- Bait Barn (550 W Harris Rd, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Walmart Supercenter (1000 W Shawnee St, Muskogee, OK 74401)
- Mike's Outdoors (2015 N York St, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Dunham's Sports (2346 E Shawnee Rd, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Master's Bait & Tackle (7500 N York Rd, Okay, OK 74446)
- Surface area - 920 ac.
- Shoreline length - 14.1 mi.
- Volume - 14,720 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 42.3 ft.
Management Practices: Channel Catfish have been stocked in the lake, most recently in 2010. In 2017, retired Florida strain largemouth bass brooders were stocked in hopes of introducing genetics to help generate trophy bass.