Operated by Grand River Dam Authority (GRDA). Snowdale Area of Grand Lake State Parks is located North of Highway 20 on the Wolf Creek arm of Hudson Lake. This State Park is located just west of Salina and has a public boat ramp. The Lions Club ramp is open to public access; it is found just north of the highway 20 Bridge in Salina. There are also public access ramps on the North end of Kerr Dam, south of Salina on the west side of Highway 82 north of the 82 bridge, Ray's cove on the west side of Strang, and the Horseshoe which is on the west side of the lake across from Spavinaw Creek.
Lake Hudson (Google Map) is located just west of Salina on SH 20.
Grand River Dam Authority manages boat ramps.
- Gibson Bait & Tackle- (918) 479-1970
- Big Daddys Lures- (918) 479-4665
- Walmart Supercenter (Pryor)- (918) 825-6000
- Pokey's Trading Post Bait & Tackle Shop- (918) 386-2738
- Benge Creek Outfitters- (918) 782-6525
- Blue Water Bait & Tackle- (918) 435-4623
- Blue Moon Bait & Tackle- (918) 782-4009
- Ketch-um Bait Shop- (918) 323-2009
- Nabatak Outdoors- (918) 342-5000
- Lazy J's Tackle- (918) 688-6000
Hybrid Striped Bass are regularly stocked.
All crappie: 15 combined per day/10-inch minimum.