Hulah Lake (Google Map) is located 9.5 miles northeast of SH 99 on SH 10.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
- Copan Bait & Tackle- (918) 331-6639
- Walmart Supercenter (Bartlesville)- (918) 335-6600
- Fischer Bait & Tackle- (918) 273-8602
- Walmart Supercenter (Skiatook)- (918) 396-1244
- Mister Bass Inc- (918) 396-3848
- The Tackle Box- (918) 559-9505
- Walmart Supercenter (Owasso)- (918) 272-6609
- Lazy J's Tackle- (918) 688-6000
- JD Tackel Box- (918) 923-4820
- Lakeview Campground, Boat Storage, Bait Shop & Store- (580) 765-2219
Prohibited methods: Bowfishing prohibited from Hulah dam downstream 1,200 feet to the reregulation dam, gigs, spears, spearguns, and snagging prohibited from Hulah dam downstream to the confluence of old and new river channels. (Also see “Tailwaters” regulations.)
Aug 13. Elevation is .5 ft. below normal (falling), water temperature 80°F and stained. (USACE Lake Level)
Catfish, Blue, Catfish, Channel, Catfish, Flathead Slow on chicken liver, crawfish, goldfish, hot dogs, live bait, live shad, shad, shrimp, sunfish, worms around below the dam, channels, riprap, rocks, shorelines.
Report submitted by Lt. Joe Alexander (Game Warden Washington County)