Kaw Lake (Google Map) is located 11 miles east of Ponca City on SH 11.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds and boat ramps.
- Lakeview Campground, Boat Storage, Bait Shop & Store- (580) 765-2219
- Walmart Supercenter (Ponca City)- (580) 762-0395
- Grit & Grace Outdoors- (580) 362-1016
- Bubba's Outdoor Sports- (580) 262-2275
- Academy (Stillwater)- (405) 742-6010
- Lake McMurtry West Bait Shop- (405) 747-8085
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store- (918) 899-2649
- Walmart Supercenter (Stillwater)- (405) 707-0744
- Walmart Supercenter (Bartlesville)- (918) 335-6600
- Cowboy Corner at Lake Carl Blackwell- (405) 743-1977
Walleye are stocked and brush piles are put into the lake for fish habitat.
Easy access to the water's edge is available in many of the public-use areas. The concrete walk along the spillway is also accessible.
Jul 3. Elevation is 3 ft. above normal (falling), water temperature 85°F and murky. (USACE Lake Level)
Catfish, Blue, Catfish, Channel, Catfish, Flathead Fair on cut bait, goldfish, grass hoppers, hot dogs, live bait, punch bait, shad, shrimp, stinkbait, sunfish, worms around below the dam, main lake, rocks, shallows, shorelines.
Bass, Striped, Bass, Striped Hybrid, Bass, White, Crappie, Black, Crappie, White Fair on in-line spinnerbaits, jigs, live shad, sassy shad, topwater lures around below the dam, brush structure, standing timber.
Paddlefish Fair on snagging around below the dam.
Report submitted by Spencer Grace (Game Warden Kay County)