Operator: U.S. Corp of Engineers
Location: Skiatook Lake (Google Map) is located 10 miles west of Skiatook on US 20.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds, boat ramps and designated swimming areas.
Find a Fishing Campground: Skiatook
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Mister Bass Inc (4000 W Rogers Blvd, Skiatook, OK 74070)
- The Tackle Box (7405 OK-88, Oologah, OK 74053)
- Bait Shop (Mannford, OK 74044)
- Woody's Bait & Tackle (20913 W 8th St, Sand Springs, OK 74063)
- Keystone Lake Bait & Store (998 W Oak Grove Rd, Cleveland, OK 74020)
- Walmart Supercenter (220 OK-97, Sand Springs, OK 74063)
- Walmart Supercenter (12101 E 96th St N, Owasso, OK 74055)
- Surface area - 10,190 ac.
- Shoreline length - 187 mi.
- Volume - 322,700 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - N/A
Management Practices: Florida strain largemouth bass, hybrid striped bass and walleye are stocked.