Operated by the City of Tulsa. There are 2 boat ramps, as well as a couple public fishing docks, on the northwest side of the lake off of Lake Street.
Spavinaw Lake (Google Map) is located just south of Spavinaw on SH 20.
City of Tulsa manages two boat ramps. Oklahoma State Parks manages a primitive campground.
- Benge Creek Outfitters- (918) 782-6525
- Blue Water Bait & Tackle- (918) 435-4623
- Blue Moon Bait & Tackle- (918) 782-4009
- Ketch-um Bait Shop- (918) 323-2009
- Gibson Bait & Tackle- (918) 479-1970
- Big Daddys Lures- (918) 479-4665
- Walmart Supercenter (Pryor)- (918) 825-6000
- Littlefield's Sporting Goods- (918) 257-4027
- Walmart Supercenter (Grove)- (918) 786-8561
- Honey Creek Outdoors- (918) 801-7653