Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Webbers Falls Reservoir (Google Map) is located 8 miles north of I-40 in between the Muskogee Turnpike (SH 351) and SH 10.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds and boat ramps.
Find a Fishing Campground: Arkansas River (Webbers Falls Pool)
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Dave's Bait & Tackle (304 S Main St, Gore, OK 74435)
- Bait Barn (550 W Harris Rd, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Walmart Supercenter (1000 W Shawnee St, Muskogee, OK 74401)
- Mike's Outdoors (2015 N York St, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Dunham's Sports (2346 E Shawnee Rd, Muskogee, OK 74403)
- Master's Bait & Tackle (7500 N York Rd, Okay, OK 74446)
- Surface area - 11,600 ac.
- Shoreline length - 232.2 mi.
- Volume - 165,200 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 54.1 ft.
Management Practices: Sauger and walleye are subject to a 16" minimum to protect sauger broodstock.