Impounded in 1970, Webbers Falls is the uppermost pool on the Arkansas River designated for navigation. The Arkansas, Verdigris, and Grand (Neosho) Rivers all meet at the headwaters of Webbers at an area called Three Forks and can produce significant flows during periods of floods. Water levels are generally stable for navigation (barge traffic) purposes, so floating and emergent vegetation can be found on most shorelines. Webbers Falls is located within the Arkansas river valley which is characterized by low gradients and substantial bottomlands.
Webbers Falls Reservoir (Google Map) is located 8 miles north of I-40 in between the Muskogee Turnpike (SH 351) and SH 10.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds and boat ramps.
- Dave's Bait & Tackle- (918) 489-2424
- Mike's Outdoors- (918) 687-3146
- Dunham's Sports- (918) 913-4250
- Walmart Supercenter (Muskogee)- (918) 687-0058
- Bait Barn- (918) 682-4479
- Jimmy Houston Outdoors Store- (918) 456-1156
- Mater's Bait & Tackle
- JJ's Bait Shop- (918) 552-2272
- Walmart Supercenter (Sallisaw)- (918) 775-4492
- Double K Bait & More- (918) 613-4101
Sauger and walleye are subject to a 16" minimum to protect sauger broodstock.
Walleye, sauger and saugeye: six combined per day/16-inch minimum.
Sep 27. Elevation is 2 ft. below normal (stable), water temperature 80°F and stained. (USACE Lake Level)
Report submitted by Dylan Langford (Game Warden Muskogee County)