Location: Lake of the Arbuckles (Google Map) is located 6 miles southwest of Sulphur in between SH 7 and US 177 within the Chickasaw National Recreation Area.
Recreational Facilities: The National Park Service manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps, covered fishing piers and designated swimming areas.
Find a Fishing Campground: Arbuckle
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Buckhorn Bait (199 Buckhorn Rd, Sulphur, OK 73086)
- Arbuckle Bait Box (1719 Cedar Blue Rd, Sulphur, OK 73086)
- Point Bait Shop (774 Cooper Memorial Rd, Sulphur, OK 73086)
- Walmart Supercenter (2705 W Broadway Ave, Sulphur, OK 73086)
- Surface area - 2,350 ac.
- Shoreline length - 36 mi.
- Volume - 72,400 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 82 ft.
Management Practices: Florida strain largemouth bass are stocked annually.