Broken Bow Lake (Google Map) is located 9 miles northeast of Broken Bow off of US 259.
U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps, state park cabins, hiking trails and designated swimming areas.
- Beavers Bend Marina- (580) 722-5200
- Hookers Live Bait Fire & Ice- (580) 236-4784
- Beavers Bend Fly Shop- (580) 494-6071
- Walmart Supercenter (Broken Bow)- (580) 584-3324
- Walmart Supercenter (Idabel)- (580) 286-6696
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- Red Barn Propane - Bait, Tackle- (580) 317-9479
- Walmart Supercenter (Hugo)- (580) 326-6494
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- D&J Bait N Grub- (918) 655-7975
Sep 29. Elevation is 10 ft. below normal (falling), water temperature 84°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Report submitted by Dru Polk (Game Warden McCurtain County)