Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Lake Eufaula (Google Map) is located 10 miles south of I-40 on US 69.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps, marinas, designated swimming areas and trails for hiking, biking, equestrian and ATVs.
Fish Species of Interest: Black Crappie, White Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, White Bass, Hybrid Striped Bass, Striped Bass, Blue Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Channel Catfish, Bluegill Sunfish, Redear Sunfish, Green Sunfish
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Lake Eufaula Marina (HC, Box 1435, 60, Checotah, OK 74426)
- Belle Starr Marina (420146 E. 1158, Checotah Dr, Checotah, OK 74426)
- Eufaula Cove Marina (400 Lakeshore Dr, Eufaula, OK 74432)
- Newman Wholesale Fishing Tackle Distribution (419023 Texanna Rd, Eufaula, OK 74432)
- Flamingo Fish & Marine (325 N Main St, Eufaula, OK 74432)
- B & B Bait & Tackle (16651 OK-9, Eufaula, OK 74432)
- Double K Bait & More (30010 S County Rd 4351, Whitefield, OK 74472)
- Lakeside One Stop (201 B Ave, Crowder, OK 74430)
- Rebel Bait Shop (400 Main St, Haileyville, OK 74546)
- Bulls Corner Bait Shop (9952 Hornbeam Rd, Henryetta, OK 74437)
- Walmart Supercenter (432 S George Nigh Expy, McAlester, OK 74501)
- Atwoods (1510 S George Nigh Expy, McAlester, OK 74501)
- Walmart (605 E Main St, Henryetta, OK 74437)
- Surface area 105,500 ac.
- Shoreline length - 833.9 mi.
- Volume - 2,330,000 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 90.2 ft.
Management Practices: Florida strain largemouth bass are stocked frequently.