McGee Creek Lake (Google Map) is located 4.5 miles north of SH 3 on McGee Creek Lake Rd.
Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and picnic areas.
- Playin Hooky Bait Tackle and More- (580) 239-0104
- Walmart (Atoka)- (580) 889-6676
- Walmart Supercenter (Hugo)- (580) 326-6494
- Red Barn Propane - Bait, Tackle- (580) 317-9479
- Walmart Supercenter (Durant)- (580) 920-0234
- Atwoods (McAlester)- (918) 429-1000
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
- Scotty's Blue River One Stop- (580) 371-9288
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Walmart Supercenter (McAlester)- (918) 423-8585
McGee Creek Reservoir, Atoka County 580-889-5822
Largemouth and smallmouth bass: six combined per day. Largemouth and smallmouth bass between 16 and 22 inches must be released and only one (1) greater than 22 inches may be kept.
May 20. Elevation is 1 ft. above normal (stable), water temperature 78°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Report submitted by Jay Harvey (Game Warden Atoka County)