Pine Creek Lake (Google Map) is located on SH 3 25 miles east of Broken Bow and 30 miles west of Antlers. Pine Creek Dam is located 9 miles north of US 70 on N 4470 Rd.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and fishing piers.
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- Hookers Live Bait Fire & Ice- (580) 236-4784
- Walmart Supercenter (Broken Bow)- (580) 584-3324
- Red Barn Propane - Bait, Tackle- (580) 317-9479
- Walmart Supercenter (Idabel)- (580) 286-6696
- Beavers Bend Marina- (580) 722-5200
- Beavers Bend Fly Shop- (580) 494-6071
- Walmart Supercenter (Hugo)- (580) 326-6494
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
(Below Pine Creek Lake Dam)
Methods: Trotlines, throwlines, limblines, yo-yos and juglines are prohibited from the dam downstream for a distance of 2,000 feet. (Also see “Tailwaters” regulations.)
May 20. Elevation is .5 ft. above normal (falling), water temperature 69°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Crappie, Black Good on jigs, minnows around brush structure, standing timber.
Bass, Largemouth Good on crankbaits, small lures, spinnerbaits, topwater lures around creek channels, standing timber.
Catfish, Channel Fair on chicken liver, worms around below the dam, creek channels.
Report submitted by Mark Hannah (Game Warden McCurtain County)