Sardis Lake (Google Map) is located 3.5 miles north of Clayton on Sardis Lake Rd.
U.S. Corps of Engineers manages three campgrounds located around the lake offering various facilities including general hookups, restrooms, showering facilities, a swim beach and fishing docks. The lake also has facilities for group camping and picnic shelters equipped with tables, electricity and large outdoor cooking grills.
- Sardis Lake Custom Lures- (918) 942-8118
- Rebel Bait Shop- (918) 297-7405
- Walmart Supercenter (McAlester)- (918) 423-8585
- Atwoods (McAlester)- (918) 429-1000
- Lakeside One Stop- (918) 334-6180
- Double K Bait & More- (918) 613-4101
- D&J Bait N Grub- (918) 655-7975
- B & B Bait & Tackle- (918) 652-5117
- JC's Store- (580) 933-4957
- JJ's Bait Shop- (918) 552-2272
May 20. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 70°F and murky. (USACE Lake Level)
Bass, Largemouth Good on buzz baits, jerk baits, rogues, spinnerbaits around channels, coves, shorelines.
Crappie, White Fair on grubs, jigs, minnows around main lake, standing timber.
Catfish, Blue Fair on chicken liver, cut bait around creek channels, main lake, river channel.
Report submitted by Eric Barnes (Game Warden Pushmataha County)