Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Lake Texoma (Google Map) is located 5 miles east of Kingston on US 70.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps and fishing docks.
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Texoma Tackle (1875 US-70, Kingston, OK 73439)
- Leelore's Bait & Tackle (509 US-70, Kingston, OK 73439)
- Lighthouse Bait and Tackle (10 S Main St, Kingston, OK 73439)
- Walmart Supercenter (3712 W Main St, Durant, OK 74701)
- Surface area - 88,000 ac.
- Shoreline length - 592.7 mi.
- Volume - 2,722,000 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 142 ft.
Management Practices: Annual stocking of Florida strain largemouth bass.