Operator: Bureau of Reclamation
Location: Altus-Lugert Lake (Google Map) is located 6 miles southeast of Granite on State HWY 44.
Recreational Facilities: Quartz Mountain State Park manages campgrounds, lodge, boat ramp, fishing pier and a designated swimming area.
Find a Fishing Campground: Quartz Mountain State Park
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Castaway Bait Shop (619 E 1st St, Granite, OK 73547)
- Brian's Bait Shop (200 Zinn Ave, Blair, OK 73526)
- Roger's Tackle (1224 W Broadway St, Altus, OK 73521)
- Walmart Supercenter (2500 N Main St, Altus, OK 73521)
- Surface Area - 6,600 ac.
- Shoreline length - 49 mi.
- Average depth - 21 ft.
- Maximum depth - 49 ft.
Management Practices: Lake is stocked with channel catfish and walleye.