Altus-Lugert Lake (Google Map) is located 6 miles southeast of Granite on State HWY 44.
Quartz Mountain State Park manages campgrounds, lodge, boat ramp, fishing pier and a designated swimming area.
- Castaway Bait Shop- (580) 878-2248
- Brian's Bait Shop- (580) 563-5005
- Walmart Supercenter (Altus)- (580) 482-8189
- Roger's Tackle- (580) 477-1727
- Tom Steed Bait Shop- (580) 569-2690
- Lead Babies Slabs- (580) 832-5177
- Walmart Supercenter (Elk City)- (580) 225-3003
- Little Dam Bait Shop- (580) 529-3267
- Porter Hill Bait Shop- (580) 492-4861
- Dj's Bait Shop- (580) 588-2121
Lake is stocked with channel catfish and walleye.
May 23. Elevation is 27 ft. below normal (stable), water temperature 69°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Report submitted by Brandon Lehrman (Game Warden Greer County)