Lake Lawtonka (Google Map) is located just north of Medicine Park on SH 58.
City of Lawton manages campgrounds, a boat ramp and designated swimming areas.
- Little Dam Bait Shop- (580) 529-3267
- Porter Hill Bait Shop- (580) 492-4861
- Ralph's Resort- (580) 492-4763
- Dj's Bait Shop- (580) 588-2121
- Walmart Supercenter (Lawton)- (580) 355-9070
- Tom Steed Bait Shop- (580) 569-2690
- Claphans Corner- (405) 224-0315
- Walmart Supercenter (Duncan)- (580) 255-5455
- Down & Out Bait & Tackle- (580) 860-2248
- Walmart Supercenter (Chickasha)- (405) 224-1867
Lake is stocked with Florida strain Largemouth Bass and Saugeye.
Jul 3. Elevation is Normal (stable), water temperature 89°F and clear. (USACE Lake Level)
Saugeye Slow on crankbaits, sassy shad, small lures, spoons around points, shorelines.
Report submitted by Mike Carroll (Game Warden Comanche County)