- Little Dam Bait Shop(Medicine Park, OK 73557)- (580) 529-3267
- Tom Steed Bait Shop(1609 US-183, Mountain Park, OK 73559)- (580) 569-2690
- Walmart Supercenter (Lawton)(1002 NW Sheridan Rd, Lawton, OK 73505)- (580) 355-9070
- Porter Hill Bait Shop(12027 US-62, Elgin, OK 73538)- (580) 492-4861
- Ralph's Resort(263 East NE Resort Rd, Elgin, OK 73538)- (580) 492-4763
- Dj's Bait Shop(104 Brookdale Rd, Apache, OK 73006)- (580) 588-2121
- Walmart Supercenter (Altus)(2500 N Main St, Altus, OK 73521)- (580) 482-8189
- Brian's Bait Shop(200 Zinn Ave, Blair, OK 73526)- (580) 563-5005
- Roger's Tackle(1224 W Broadway St, Altus, OK 73521)- (580) 477-1727
- Castaway Bait Shop(619 E 1st St, Granite, OK 73547)- (580) 878-2248
Channel and/or blue catfish: six combined per day.
Allowed methods: rod and reel only.
All hunting seasons are closed except controlled turkey, elk and deer hunts. Contact the refuge for waterfowl special restrictions.
Eagle Scout Prospect Builds Bat Boxes
A group of Scouts gathered to plan, build, and install three rocket-style bat boxes.
May 22, 2023
Tips for Moving Turtles from Roadways
Oklahoma's roads can be a dangerous place for wildlife, especially deliberate but slow-moving turtles. As you motor across the state this spring, consider lending these fellow travelers a hand with these three tips.
May 18, 2023