Operator: U.S. Corps of Engineers
Location: Broken Bow Lake (Google Map) is located 9 miles northeast of Broken Bow off of US 259.
Recreational Facilities: U.S. Corps of Engineers and Oklahoma State Parks manage campgrounds with full RV hookups, boat ramps, state park cabins, hiking trails and designated swimming areas.
Fish Species of Interest: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass, White Bass, Hybrid Striped Bass, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Walleye, Black Crappie, White Crappie, Bluegill Sunfish, Redear Sunfish
Bait & Tackle Nearby:
- Beavers Bend Marina (196 Marina Ln, Broken Bow, OK 74728)
- Hookers Live Bait Fire & Ice (9114 US-259, Broken Bow, OK 74728)
- Walmart (501 S Park Dr, Broken Bow, OK 74728)
- Surface area – 14,200 ac.
- Shoreline length - 220 mi.
- Volume - 918,070 ac.ft
- Maximum depth - 169 ft.