FEATURED IN THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2020 ISSUE:
- For one avid quail hunter, it's "4,322 and Counting." Information Specialist Don P. Brown talks to this remarkable man about his experiences kept in a hunting journal.
- With a dozen spectacular images of our natural world, the annual ODWC 2021 Wildlife Calendar appears as a special pullout section.
- In our regular Panoramas column, the importance of becoming hunter education certified in the time of Covid-19 is stressed by Lance Meek, Hunting Education Supervisor for ODWC.
- We wrap up the celebration our Diamond Anniversary here at Outdoor Oklahoma this year by revisiting some Pages From the Past. This time, we have a look at "The Deer Hunter's Handbook" from 1988.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Outdoor Calendar" and much more, including an article by Wildlife Diversity Information Specialist Jena Donnell revealing the harrowing story of a potentially deadly situation recently faced by Oklahoma Game Warden Gary Emmons.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Past Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.