FEATURED IN THE MARCH/APRIL 2021 ISSUE:
- Our annual Angler's Guide issue will inspire everyone to get outdoors and do some fishing! We talk about the important role that mentors play in recruiting the next generation of anglers in order to keep America's favorite pastime alive and kicking.
- What's going on with the parade of world-record paddlefish coming out of Keystone Lake? Senior Fisheries Biologist Jason Schooley dives into the subject and hauls up some interesting history, too.
- Springtime days bring sunny skies and nature's rebirth. Communication Technician Whitney Jenkins writes that when you give a kid a camera, you've got a fun way of learning.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features "Game Warden's Journal," "Game Bag," "Taste of the Wild" and "Outdoor Calendar."
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Archived Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.