FEATURED IN THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2022 ISSUE:
- Oklahoma hosted a remarkable gathering of raptors and their hunter-keepers as the North American Falconers Association held it's annual field meet at Quartz Mountain. This event was truly for the birds!
- Crunch the numbers from last year's drawings and you just might give yourself a much better chance of being selected this year in ODWC's Controlled Hunts program.
- Passion describes what this woman feels for all things outdoors. See what Artemis ambassador Alyssa Bowen of Alva has to say about the abundance of nature in Oklahoma and how you can experience it, too!
- Learn what's going on with the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Foundation, and get up close and personal with Foundation Board member John P. Zelbst of Meers.
- Our regular "Off the Beaten Path" section features your fishing photos in "The Dock" along with "Game Warden's Journal," "Taste of the Wild," "Outdoor Calendar" and more!
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
ONLY $10 A YEAR, OR $25 FOR 3 YEARS!
To subscribe with a credit card, visit Go Outdoors Oklahoma at TinyURL.com/GetOutdoorOklahoma and shop as a guest in the Outdoor Store, or log into your Go Outdoors Oklahoma account.
To subscribe with bill-me-later, check or cash, call (800) 777-0019.
- Order A Subscription
- View Archived Issues Online
- Readers' Photography Showcase
- Magazine Article Index
- Freelance Guidelines
- Magazine Staff
MAGAZINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
To renew your subscription with a credit card, log into your account at license.GoOutdoorsOklahoma.com.
To renew your subscription with check or cash, please call (800) 777-0019.