Lake Thunderbird (Google Map) is located 12 miles east of Norman on SH 9.
Oklahoma State Parks manages campgrounds with full RV hookups, fishing docks, fishing jetties, boat ramps, picnic areas, an archery range and two marinas.
- Calypso Cove Marina- (405) 360-9846
- Little River Marina- (405) 364-8335
- Alameda Market- (405) 366-7990
- Walmart Supercenter (Norman)- (405) 579-5203
- Our Acres Bait Shop LLC- (405) 432-4212
- Walmart Supercenter (Purcell)- (405) 527-5621
- Walmart Supercenter (Del City)- (405) 670-1007
- Walmart Supercenter (Shawnee)- (405) 275-1030
- Bass Pro Shops- (405) 218-5200
- Walmart Supercenter (OKC)- (405) 841-6502
Fish surveys are conducted every five years. Brush piles are put in the lake for fish habitat in addition to fish stockings.
Walleye, sauger and saugeye: six combined per day/18-inch minimum.
Prohibited methods: bowfishing, gigging, spearing, spearguns, snagging, and noodling within the Little River upstream of Franklin Road in Cleveland County.