Route 66 & Edwards Park Pond Trout Regulations
Through a collaborative effort between OKC P&R, Trout Unlimited 89er Chapter, and ODWC a trout season is provided at Edwards Park (1515 N. Bryant Ave.) and Route 66 Park (9901 N.W. 23rd) from Dec. 1 - Feb. 28.
- Daily limit of 3 trout per person.
- Only one rod and reel per person.
- No culling (releasing fish after being caught and then put on a stringer, placed in a cooler or bucket, etc.)
- No wading, no tubing or boats of any kind allowed.
- A State fishing license is required unless exempt.
- An Oklahoma City fishing permit is required.
- For Oklahoma City rules and permit information, call (405) 297-1426.
Veterans Pond (Jenks) Trout Regulations
Through generous donations from BancFirst, Jenks provides a special trout season at Veterans Pond, East 101st Street South and South Elm St., from Dec. 1 through Feb. 28 of the following calendar year.
- Only one pole or rod and reel per person.
- Only 3 trout per person per day.
- No culling (releasing fish caught earlier and kept).
- Bank fishing only. No wading, tubing or boating.
- For more information call the Jenks Office at (918) 299-2334.